Copyright © 2014 CalCopa Massage School
Core Classes, Chair Massage
15 Things You Don't Know About Me...
- I broke my nose playing pickle with a softball in 5th grade.
- I was a nanny for Cathy Rigby while she toured with "Peter Pan."
- I love
to read, but can't find the time, which is really frustrating.
- My favorite roses are yellow and sterling.
- I am not good with plants.
had an improv troupe that performed throughout Orange County and Los Angeles for 10 years.
- One of my favorite movies that I can almost
recite by heart is "Beaches."
- I met my husband on a blind date in college.
- I had an aniomyolipoma (tumor) on my left kidney that had
to be removed (it turned out to be 5 pounds and was the size of a grapefruit.
- I come from a very close-knit family and my parents are
- I enjoy crafts but I'm not very good at them.
- I graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Theater Arts.
- I love
middle eastern food since I am half Palestinian.
- If I could have one magic super power it would be to disappear and reappear at will.
wish I could receive a massage every night for an hour and a half right before bed.
Jennifer has been a Massage Therapist for over 10 years and is a graduate from CalCopa. During that time she has worked in several environments ranging from high end spas to medical/chiropractic settings, as well as working on her private clients. As the mother of two, Kyra and Kylie, Jennifer finds herself quite busy. Whether she's organizing fund raising events, planning for PTA Meetings, or just helping the girls with homework, Jennifer still finds time to keep her successful private massage practice running and teaching classes at CalCopa. She is trained in many modalities including Thai Massage, Acupressure, Oriental Health Systems and Lomi Lomi.
Jennifer is the owner of "Sit*Back*Relax" Mobile Chair Massage business.