Dean of Teachers and Associate Director
15 Things You Don't Know About Me...
- My initials are M M M M (or 4M) which stands for Michelle Marie Margaret Mangano. My parents liked alliteration.
- I worked on
a small town newspaper as the Agriculture and Sports Editor and city photojournalist.
- I would love to be a part of "The Geek Squad."
- I can whistle without moving my lips and can whistle "Twinkle, Twinkle" on my hands.
- The orphanage I was adopted from burned down
with all its records. This is why Emily thinks I'm the anti-Christ. I'm not.
- I have a karaoke business called "Your Key
Karaoke...With Over 6,500 Songs, There's Always a Song In Your Key." - I know...long title.
- I taught myself how to build websites
- I built this site. See #3.
- My super, guilty pleasure - The Spice Girls. Actually, I don't feel guilty about it.
- I'm hugely competitive...but a gracious loser.
10. I love teaching more than anything...and I'm the best. See previous #.
11. I, unintentionally, imitate people's
voices and will start speaking in their accent.
12. I broke my tibia and fibula, radius and 3rd metacarpal and every toe (except
the big toe) on both feet. See #9.
13. I made a pledge in high school to try any food given to me at least once.
I still live by this rule.
14. Because of above rule, I discovered I am definitely not a fan of gooey textures (example:
15. My goal as a massage therapist is to be the most effective with the least amount of effort. I
try to instill this approach in our students.
Michelle Mangano, BA