Core Curriculum, Electives
15 Things You Don't Know About Me...
- I named my little sister when I was 3 years old.
- Music can give me goosebumps.
- I like driving through a vast open desert.
- My upbringing
included playing many sports.
- I still play soccer.
- I coached high school girls soccer for 4 years.
- I used to drive 24 straight hours,
only stopping for gas.
- The sun is a good friend of mine.
- I like to sit in a bar and drink coffee.
- I love to walk everywhere
- I love
to learn and teach.
- I'm not tech savvy.
- I do not have a sweet tooth.
- I Miss the good ole' days
- I did not expect to like massage as much
as I do.
Born and raised in Long Beach, California. Except for his time in the U.S. Army, Ryan has either lived in California or Arizona. Ryan graduated from Cal State Domingues with a degree in History. He has always loved teaching, coaching and helping others. Here at CalCopa, he gets to do all 3 on a regular basis. Ryan started teaching at CalCopa in 2014 and also works on private clients. He also believes that is impossible for two massages to be exactly the same.